Berikut ini adalah laporan tahunan blog Lux Veritatis 7. Kami publish agar pembaca dapat melihat perkembangan blog selama setahun. Terima kasih atas kesediaan para rekan kontributor dan pembaca yang masih mau berkarya dan berkunjung ke tempat kami!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 170,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 7 days for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 137 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 551 posts. There were 84pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 9 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was February 12th with4,046 views. The most popular post that day wasTeks Pengunduran Diri Paus Benediktus XVI.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Sebuah Kisah Nyata : Salam Maria adalah Doa yang Hebat 96 COMMENTS November 2011
- 2 Doa Sebelum dan Sesudah Belajar 1 COMMENT August 2011
- 3 Kesaksian Palsu Angelica Zambrano 27 COMMENTS May 2011
- 4 Audiensi Umum Terakhir Bapa Suci : “Saya tidak meninggalkan Salib!” 13 COMMENTS February 2013
- 5 Teks Pengunduran Diri Paus Benediktus XVI 3 COMMENTS February 2013